- All racers in category U12-U16 can start in the PSL race
and have to make their entries latest April 18th 2022
- Only racers are allowed to be inside the fenced start area
- No climbing is allowed
- If the racer falls or stops completely, it entails a maximum
- If a racer interferes with the other racer they will be
- Qualification as follows:
- There will be no qualification from the GS and SL races
- There will be a draw for the starting order for the
- All racers will start with 2 qualification races in the PSL
course, one race in blue course and one race in red
- With equal total time between two skiers in the qualifying
competition the fastest time in the last race wins.
- The top 16 racers (best total time) in each category will
qualify to the PSL final races, with an 8-pair layout.
- After the qualification races the top 16 racers in each
category will have to change bibs
- The best qualified racer in each category will get the bib
with the lowest number for that category
- Racer with the lowest bib will start first heat in red course
- Maximum time difference per heat is set to 500 thousands
of a second
- With equal total time between two skiers in the PSL final
races the fastest time in the last race wins.
- The jury decides continuously through the race, every
situation will be decided directly
- No protests during the race will be accepted
Prizes: The top four racers in each category. There will not be
any match separating racers placed below the top four racers.